Closing date for applications: 10th August
Salary: in the region of £27,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and expertise
Terms: full-time, permanent (following probationary period)
Start date: ASAP
Do you have qualitative and quantitative analysis expertise? This is an exciting career opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of the global film, television and video games sectors.
Olsberg•SPI (“SPI”), a creative industries consultancy firm specialising in the global screen sector, is looking to recruit Research Analysts to our growing team.
As a Research Analyst, you will be an important member of our team. You will work across a wide range of projects and services, such as screen production strategies for producers and government, economic impact studies, film studio business planning and feasibility studies, analyses of screen production incentives, as well as sector advice to governments and their agencies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in applying their data analysis skills to the cutting edge of policy analysis and development for the screen sector.
- Undertaking research and analysis using a mixture of quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Designing research tools such as topic guides and surveys
- Conducting and supporting colleagues with interviews and consultations with leading industry stakeholders globally
- Undertaking structured desk research, as well as reviewing key documents and policy papers
- Coordinating meetings and supporting project management tasks
- Writing and editing reports
- Drafting proposals
- Contributing to presentations and client meetings
- Prioritising tasks in a busy consultancy environment
- Attending industry events and meetings, as required, including outside the UK.
The full Job Description can be found here.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant specialism
- Interest in and appetite to learn more about the screen production sector
- Highly driven, dynamic and proactive
- Well prepared, organised and efficient
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise tasks
- Has a desire to deliver exceptional work, including attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working on assigned projects, as well as being an excellent team player
Our main UK office is in central London but we are open to flexible working arrangements. Please feel free to discuss this with us in advance of applying
We welcome applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Required degree level
- Level 6 (e.g. Bachelor's degree)
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year