Closing date for applications: 7th July 2022
Salary: up to £22,000 dependent on skills and experience
Join a leading figure in publishing for more than 500 years.
Working within a supportive, friendly team this role provides you with the opportunity to gain an oversight of different departments; marketing, editorial and sales. You’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of the higher education sales team.
We are currently thinking through how we use our offices in the future and are open to discussing flexibility within this such as a blend of office and home working. We expect this role to require 2 days per week in our Oxford office. We would also consider this position on a 4 day per week basis for the right candidate.
- providing administrative support for the Head of Sales and a team of three Sales Managers
- providing regular reports, sales analysis and general administrative support to UK, Europe and Middle East sales managers
- running the Higher Education custom and special bulk purchase promotions processes
- the tracking and transfer of Higher Education stock levels
- processing ebook statements and usage reports
- learning and becoming a systems key user and providing support & training for internal teams
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Your enthusiasm to learn the role and dedication to becoming a key, supportive member of the team is the most important element. You will also need to have need to demonstrate –
- experience of using Excel (training will be provided for the right candidate)
- excellent organisation skills and ability to juggle a busy and varied workload
- being comfortable with using data and working with systems
- strong communication skills with the ability to maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders
- awareness and interest in overseas cultures
- previous administration experience.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries relating to this role.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year