Sales representative - Europe
Support the Collins Learning International sales team! Find out more below...
Job purpose: to develop Collins Learning business in export through visiting schools, educational institutions, ministries of education, bookshops and distributors and attending conferences.
This role can be based from our London, Dublin, Honley or Glasgow offices and will require travel to our European clients.
- To grow Collins Learning sales, working with local partners, Schools and the Collins Learning team in London, Glasgow and Honley
- To work with the Collins Learning team, under the direction of their direct line manager, to develop the growth plans and the market priorities
- To build and nurture relationships with heads and key decision makers of educational establishments, positioning Collins Learning as the Publisher of choice
- To explore opportunities for collaboration on major projects and position Collins Learning as a major publisher and provider of content adapted to the varied needs of local partners
- Market research, providing feedback to colleagues on market trends and competition activity
- To build and support all after-sales customer service
- To liaise with other divisions to provide support on reaching educational markets
- To attend regional conferences and develop a network of contacts in the region
- To use, maintain and update the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- To work in the Collins Learning International team towards team goals and helping build the future strategy of the export department
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proactive, resourceful, entrepreneurial with strong negotiating skills
- Fluent in English essential
- Must be an excellent communicator, self starter and highly self motivated
- A sales background and an understanding of how the international educational system works could be an advantage but is not essential
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience