Senior partnerships manager
Do you want to be part of the team at an organisation dedicated to trying to accelerate change?
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to apply their skills to tackle the biggest social and environmental challenges of our time and be part of our mission driven team.
You will have the opportunity to drive ambitious, ground-breaking global campaigns covering issues including poverty, inequality and climate change – all focussed through the framework of the Global Goals.
About the role
We are recruiting for a lead for one of our key partner relationships. You will be their first point of contact, working tirelessly to ensure we are both fulfilling their objectives whilst advancing our own mission. You will be part account manager, part project manager, part creative, part chief of staff, part event organizer and part director of traffic! You will work directly to one of our co-founders, and a secondary part of your role will be to ensure their time and effort are focused in the best possible way. This will necessitate you being in all the relevant meetings and conversations and developing project plans and list of actions that ensure the work streams stay on track.
You will have both a lively interest in global politics and be tapped into the hottest cultural trends and current zeitgeist. A good understanding of the Global Goals, and the issues that are contained within them will be vital for this role.
Working with one of our most important partners, you will be expected to co-ordinate creative solutions for their challenges and work out how best to align their objectives with the Global Goals, pulling on the expertise and creativity of the wider team. You will be the intermediary between the client and the wider team – capturing next steps and feedback and ensuring that concrete plans are made on how to deliver. This is not about managing a client, its about properly developing a partnership.
As a small, fast-moving organisation, elements of your role are likely to move into delivery – as well as strategic planning. This could range from organising a high level dinner on the fringes of a global event, through to working with our social and digital team to produce campaign assets.
It is essential that you are a master of dealing with stakeholders and the competing demands that this can bring. You must be able to write a brilliant brief or presentation, whether to bring to life new concepts, or report back on existing projects. It goes without saying that you will need the ability to juggle several balls whilst always ensuring the Global Goals narrative shows up in the best possible way. There will be stressful moments, so you will be someone who is adept at dealing with pressure, and be resilient enough to move on positively from setbacks.
We have a relaxed and collaborative office culture and our team is passionate, thoughtful and opinionated.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain the best possible relationship with the partner – anticipate their needs and be proactive in delivering
- Design and evolve strategic narratives and messaging to integrate the Global Goals into partner’s activities
- Take on feedback on concepts and messaging and work to integrate that into approach
- Lead regular meetings with partner to update on projects and hear about changing priorities
- Keeping the wider Project Everyone (PE) team involved and updated on development of partner’s priorities
- Writing up report backs and presentations to demonstrate campaign or project activity and impact
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to ensure campaigns, content and events are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop project plans that consider internal priorities and resources as well as partner deadlines
- Track execution and anticipate any major blockers or delays
- Put systems in place to aid clear communication, which track progress and delivery against objectives
- Ensure wider PE team have clear briefing on what they are required to feed in / deliver
- Given the hands-on nature of the organization, it is likely you will be pulled into the execution of delivery of some elements of the project, from events to content and campaigns
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Extensive previous experience, within a creative or campaigning organisation
- Knowledge of both entertainment trends as well as development and climate issues – and able to move comfortably between both sectors
- Ability to be a motivated self-starter, who will be proactive in driving our work and team
- Proven experience of complicated project oversight
- Ability to manage both strategic and creative projects in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment
- Focus on relationship building with major partners
- Clear communication skills and demonstrable experience of liaising at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to juggle a heavy workload and high expectation in a fast-paced working environment
- Professional-level fluency in English
- An understanding of the Global Goals and the issues which they refer to, sound knowledge of and interest in current affairs and international development issues
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to work outside office hours when dealing with international partners and a willingness to travel internationally as required
ONE TEAM; 17 GOALS
We’re a collaborative, passionate and motivated team working towards an amazing set of Global Goals. We support, nurture and challenge each other daily, and have a relatively flat structure, where feedback and ideas are welcomed. We have created a space based on ideas and passion and are actively looking to welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to become part of a young, vibrant team in a friendly, creative fast paced office based in Notting Hill. We are very mission driven and as an organisation with huge ambition, we are all very happy to get stuck in with whatever needs doing.
DIVERSITY AT PE
PE is an equal opportunities employer that works with partners and organisations globally. We benefit from the knowledge and skills that these culturally diverse teams bring. We’re therefore keen to create a team with a variety of skills that come together regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £51,000 to £60,000 per year