Senior project manager
Closing date: 25th August
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience (state your expectation in your application)
Are you a driven, organised team player that wants to work in a creative and vibrant studio?
For over a decade StudioXAG has created some of the most extraordinary installations, windows & pop ups with a focus on retail environments.
We are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join the team on a full time basis from our East London Studios & Workshops to manage our clients and deliver our vision. Studio XAG has an inhouse design studio and workshop. Our project management department is the team that brings us all together and ensures we deliver, everytime.
We are a kind, fun and human centric workplace that challenges and nurtures its people with boundary pushing projects, training, growth and development.
- Managing multiple projects of varying sizes.
- Managing your own client relationships.
- Seeking out and managing your own client relationships, working closely with your Head of Department and Directors to nurture them
- Main point of contact for clients, managing expectations internally and externally throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Project planning, quoting, forecasting and reporting. Ensuring your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Project workflow from concept design, through to fabrication and installation
- Collaborating with in-house Production teams and external partners to bring projects to life to the highest standards.
- Planning and executing installations both in the UK and overseas.
- Overseeing every detail of a project from finish to logistics - you will be the person who knows the answers, or where to find them
- Training and nurturing more junior team members
- Working with the senior team to drive the business forward and improve processes.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Seasoned industry player with varied client facing experience.
- Strong IT skills - in particular excel & google sheets. Synergist is a plus
- Organisational master
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership qualities and a hunger to deliver the best results
- 31 days paid annual leave including Bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Up to 6 additional paid days a year for culture & research
- Flexible working available
- Unlimited Access to YCN learning platform
- If you think this role would suit you, please send a cover letter and CV via the apply button.
- StudioXAG is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We embrace diversity in all areas of activity and encourage applications from disabled people and people of all ethnicities.
- StudioXAG launched a company-wide sustainability initiative in 2018 in response to growing concerns over our industry’s impact on the planet. We aim to become sustainable leaders in the retail display industry through re-aligning our strategy, processes and operations.
Fields of study
- Visual arts / Design
Required degree level
- Level 6 (e.g. Bachelor's degree)
Years of experience
- £41,000 to £50,000 per year
- Office applications
- Adobe Acrobat