This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Social media & ecommerce executive
Closing date: 5:00pm, 19th May 2022
An exciting opportunity for a creative, organised, confident person with experience working across a range of different social channels to join the fast-paced Digital team at HarperCollins.
As Social Media and Ecommerce Executive you will be responsible for the corporate social channels, as well as the website and ecommerce platform. This role is well suited to someone looking for a junior level job within the social media and digital space.
- Managing multiple social media accounts including Instagram and Facebook for HarperCollins
- Creating high-quality social media content
- Scheduling social media posts with Hootsuite
- Identifying opportunities to increase reach and engagement
- Managing and optimising the HarperCollins website
- Responsibility for the ecommerce business behind the HarperCollins website including managing promotions and sales
- Working with the wider organisation including marketing, communications, analytics teams on projects
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Has experience working in a similar role, including managing multiple social media accounts at once
- Is experienced in high-quality social media content creation and scheduling, preferably with experience of multi-social posting programs e.g. Hootsuite
- Proven experience identifying opportunities to increase reach and engagement with audiences and communities
- Previous experience using the Shopify ecommerce platform
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients at Director level and above
- Proficient prioritisation skills
- Positive team player
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience