Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
We have offices in more than 35 cities, including London, New York, Hong Kong, Beijing, Manila, Sofia, San Francisco and Tokyo. Join us and find an inclusive and fast-paced environment with unique opportunities to support every step of your career. Learn more about the FT, including announcements and career opportunities, at aboutus.ft.com.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
There is no single type of person whom we hire at the FT. Our strength is in our employees, from all different backgrounds and walks of life, united by a passion for delivering compelling, smart journalism fueled by cutting edge technology.
From the initiatives we support to the audiences we engage with, everything we do at the FT is underpinned by our company values and our commitment to the following principles:
- We are ambitious, we aim to lead and not follow.
- We are curious, open-minded and eager to learn.
- We show integrity, we are truthful, accurate, ethical and unbiased.
- We are trustworthy and always deliver on our commitments.
- We are inclusive, valuing different perspectives and experiences, in working environments where individuals are able to express themselves freely.
- We are subscriber focused, with an unmatched understanding of our readers, putting them at the heart of everything we do.