London Communications Agency
PR, Marketing and Advertising
LCA is a full-service PR consultancy that delivers campaigns, consultations and content to clients across the built environment sector. We utilise market insight to engage local communities, navigate complex political and stakeholder environments and promote brands, places and spaces to help create long-term value for clients in both the public and private sectors.
We have five core services
Consultation & Planning Permission
- Effective community and political engagement to enable development for the public and private sectors.
Consumer & Lifestyle
- Raising profile of brands, spaces and places through integrated campaigns across traditional and social media.
Social & Digital
- Skilfully managing and optimising your social and digital channels from strategy through to delivery.
Corporate & Public Affairs
- Protecting and enhancing reputation and strengthening relationships with political, business and stakeholder audiences.
Design for Print & Digital
- Creative, engaging and informative design across multiple platforms.
Established in 1999, today our team brings together over 50 talented professionals with experience of journalism, politics, business and government and includes a dedicated research function which delivers regular, tailored briefings to our clients and the LCA team.
We are trusted to deliver by developers, occupiers, land owners, house builders, local authorities, registered providers, NHS organisations, transport bodies, education providers, cultural institutions, major businesses, sports clubs and charities.
LCA is multi-award winning, securing ‘Agency of the Year’, ‘Consultancy of the Year’ or ‘Specialist Agency of the Year’ from all of PR Week, the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA), the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and the International Building Press (IBP).
Comms / Marketing / PR, Creative and Design
Wanted field of studies
Media / Communication, Sociology / Politics / Administration, Visual arts / Design