Luther Pendragon is one of the UK’s leading independent communications consultancies. We work with some of the largest and best-known corporations, trade associations, public sector bodies, NGOs, and government departments in the UK and around the world, as well as a range of smaller organisations with big ambitions, ranging from small-caps and start-ups to grassroots campaign groups and charities.
Our team provides strategic communications advice, public affairs, media relations, training and coaching, reputation and crisis management, thought leadership, stakeholder engagement, and design services for our clients.
Luther offers a range of benefits to staff, including hybrid working, a structured training and development programme, one-to-one mentoring, generous annual leave, discretionary annual bonus, new business incentive schemes, private medical insurance, and interest-free travel and clothing loans.
At Luther we are committed to ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion, both within our team and in the services we provide to clients. We want our team to include people from a wide variety of demographics and for each of them to feel fully able to share their unique perspective and fulfil their potential. In this way we will enhance our collective wisdom, increase our creativity and innovation, and deliver better results for our clients. We are working to achieve our goals by:
- Developing and embedding an inclusive culture, characterised by fairness, dignity, and respect for all.
- Recognising and valuing the contributions of each individual colleague, client, and partner.
- Opposing and avoiding unlawful discrimination against the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex (gender), and sexual orientation.
- Taking proactive steps to improve the diversity of our team in terms of age, social and educational background and disability as well as in terms of gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation.
- Delivering equity of opportunity, especially in recruitment, flexible working, training and development, progression, pay and benefits, and redundancy.
If you have excellent communication skills, are passionate about media and politics, thrive when involved in multiple projects at once, want to do work that delivers policy change and social impact, and enjoy being part of a team, then we would love to hear from you.
We value diversity of experience so we welcome interest from people from different backgrounds. Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.