Creative Access Group CV Session - 21st March 2024
Are you a budding creative looking to secure your first role? Do you want the opportunity to expand your skills in admin, research and more? Have you got an exciting new experience to add to your next application? Sign up now to attend our online group CV Consultations…
Creative Access strives to help under-represented groups secure jobs and paid training opportunities in creative companies. One of the UK’s leading diversity organisations, we fill an essential gap in the current creative landscape. The creative industries are highly competitive and can seem extremely difficult to break into, especially if you don’t have the right connections to give you a helping hand. Creative Access is here to help open the door to the creative industries for those from under-represented backgrounds.
As part of our training and support, we offer guidance from the moment you start looking for a role through our online group CV Consultations. Sign up before Wednesday 20th of March at 11:59pm, to attend our next session, which will take place on Thursday 21st March at 5pm.
What you will learn
- How to best present your CV and covering letter
- What to include in your application
- How to update your CV and covering letter with any recent experience
- How to create a portfolio
- How to improve areas that might be letting you down in applications
- Please note that whilst we are unable to individually provide feedback for all CV's received, you will also be able to ask the Recruitment Team any individual questions about your CV in the Q&A section of the session.
- Click 'apply' to upload your CV. If you are yet to make your own CV, please upload a blank document.
- Our CV consultations are group sessions held remotely via Zoom. Please let us know if you have any special requirements ahead of the session
Level of experience
Consent to this service